Preparing for Philanthropic Conversations with Your Clients
Research has shown that high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals expect to discuss philanthropy with their advisors as part of a comprehensive wealth management plan. To help you prepare for those conversations, we offer the following materials that other advisors have found useful.
Materials To Help You Prepare for Your Client Meeting
- How to Talk with Your Client about Their Philanthropy
- FAQs about Private Foundations
- Getting Started with Foundation Source: A Guide for Private Wealth Managers
- Private Foundation Planning Guide
- Private Foundations and Donor-Advised Funds: Comparison Chart
Materials You Can Use in Your Client Meeting
- Advantages of a Private Foundation
- Tax Benefits of a Private Foundation
- Getting to Know Foundation Source
- Comparison of Administrative Expenses Chart
- A Guide to Naming Your Foundation
If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your regional managing director.