PREPARING FOR PHILANTHROPIC CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR CLIENTS
Research has shown that high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals expect to discuss philanthropy with their advisors as part of a comprehensive wealth management plan. To help you prepare for those conversations, we offer the following materials that other advisors have found useful. (To hear directly from advisors about the benefits of offering private foundations, watch the video at the bottom of this page.)
MATERIALS TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR CLIENT MEETING
- Tips for the Talk: Productive Client Conversations Around Philanthropy
- Private Foundations and Donor-Advised Funds: A Side-by-Side Comparison
- The Tax Benefits of a Private Foundation
- Getting Started with Foundation Source: A Guide for Wealth Managers
- Private Foundation Planning Guide
MATERIALS YOU CAN USE IN YOUR CLIENT MEETING
- FAQs about Private Foundations
- Top 10 Advantages of Having a Private Foundation
- Is a Private Foundation Right for You?
- Getting to Know Foundation Source
If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to your regional managing director.
What advisors say about private foundations