Katherine Lorenz represents the succeeding generation of The Giving Pledge signators. As such, she’ll be responsible for fulfilling the philanthropic […]
Trailblazing entrepreneurs and next-generation philanthropists are transforming philanthropy with innovative strategies and inspiring ideas.
While the 5% grantmaking payout certainly furthers your foundation’s philanthropic goals, what are you doing with the other 95%? Increasingly, […]
The founders of private foundations often have a story—a formative experience or insight that inspired them to become active philanthropists. […]
David Callahan, founder and editor of Inside Philanthropy, a digital media site, discusses his quest to revolutionize philanthropy by taking […]
Coventry Edwards-Pitt discusses her book, Raised Healthy, Wealthy & Wise, which features guidance and real-world examples to help parents of […]
#NextGenDonors – Who are the next generation donors, and how do they think about philanthropy? Michael Moody, Ph.D. discusses first-of-its-kind […]